国学经典,永久流传《诗经朗诵全集》
《诗经朗诵全集》带你领略国学经典,永久咏传。...
2023-07-31
点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。
当我们听闻异国朋友身上发生了不幸的事时,就应该表达我们的同情。当我们想用英语来表达自己的担忧,却不知如何说才不会让自己显得很突兀。这里有一些常见的短语来帮助你更好的表达。
1.I'm sorry to hear about + Noun / Gerund
听到······我很难过
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the boss. I know he can be really difficult at times.
听到你和老板的矛盾我很难过,我知道,他有时候真的很难搞定。
Ellen just told me the news. I'm sorry to hear about your not getting into Harvard!
艾伦刚刚告诉了我这个消息。听到你没被哈佛录取的事我很遗憾。
2.Please accept my condolences.
请接受我的吊唁。
这个短语是在有人去世的时候,来表达你的慰问时使用。
Please accept my condolences. Your father was a great man.
请接受我的吊唁。令尊是一个非常好的人。
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.
听闻噩耗我很难过。请接受我的吊唁。
3.That's so sad.
这真令人难过。
That's so sad that you lost your job.
你失业的事我很遗憾。
That's so sad that he doesn't love you any more.
他不再爱你了,我表示很难过。
4.I hope things get better soon.
希望一切都会尽快好起来。
该短语用于经历了很长一段时期的困难的人们。
I know your life has been difficult lately. I hope things get better soon.
我知道你的日子进来过得很艰难。希望一切都会尽快好起来。
I can't believe how much bad luck you've had. I hope things get better soon.
我真不敢相信你运气会这么差。希望一切都会尽快好起来。
5.I hope you feel better soon.
希望你很快好起来。
该短语用于某人正遇到健康问题的时候。
I'm so sorry you broke your leg. I hope you feel better soon.
很遗憾你的腿受伤了。希望你能尽快好起来。
Stay home for the week. I hope you feel better soon.
在家休养一个星期吧。希望你能尽快好起来。
在很多情形下,我们都要表达同情。例如,你可能会对一个家人刚去世的朋友表达自己的同情。一般来说,我们会对遇到困难的人表示自己的同情。
Example Dialogues
示范性对话
Person 1: I've been rather sick lately.
最近我生病了。
Person 2: I hope you feel better soon.
希望你能尽快好起来。
Person 1: Tim has been having a lot of troubles lately. I think he might be getting a divorce.
蒂姆最近麻烦事挺多。我想他可能正在办离婚手续。
Person 2: I'm sorry to hear about Tim's problems.
听到蒂姆的事我很难过。
I hope things get better for him soon.
我希望他一切都能尽快好起来。
Writing Sympathy Notes
写慰问信
通过写作来表达自己的同情也是很常见的。这里有一些常见的短语,你可以在给某人写慰问信时用到。注意,当写慰问信时,我们经常使用we和our等复数形式作为代表自己全家的方式。
My heartfelt condolences on your loss.
对于你的损失,我衷心地表示遗憾。
Our thoughts are with you.
我们的心永远与你同在。
She/he was a lot of things to many peopleand will be missed tremendously.
她/他对许多人来说意义非常,我们会永远怀念她/他。
Thinking of you in your time of loss.
在你失意之时,捎去我的问候。
We are very saddened to hear of your loss. With deepest sympathies.
听闻你的损失我们很难过。致以最深刻的慰问。
You have my sincere sympathy.
致以最真诚的慰问。
You have our deepest sympathy.
深表同情。
Example Sympathy Note
慰问信举例
Dear John,
亲爱的约翰
I heard recently that your mother passed away. She was such a wonderful woman. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. You have our deepest sympathy.
近来听闻你母亲过世的噩耗。她是一位优秀的女性。请接收我对你衷心的慰问。我们对你深表同情。
Warm regards,
温暖的问候
Ken
肯
点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。
以上内容就是为大家推荐的soon(如何用英语表达同情)最佳回答,如果还想搜索其他问题,请收藏本网站或点击搜索更多问题
内容来源于网络仅供参考版权声明:所有来源标注为小樱知识网www.xiaoyin02.com的内容版权均为本站所有,若您需要引用、转载,只需要注明来源及原文链接即可。
本文标题:soon(如何用英语表达同情)
本文地址:https://www.xiaoyin02.com/shcs/799949.html
相关文章
热点文章
2021年独生子女补贴新政策是真的吗(独生子女证有有效期吗)
2021年国庆节阅兵仪式几点开始几点结束(2021年国庆节还有阅兵吗)
鼠目寸光一点红是什么生肖动物(鼠目寸光一点红)指什么生肖,紧密
k0到k9的玩法大全(强制gc的玩法和注意事项)
入土为安是什么生肖《入土为安》打一个生肖动物,词语解释
浙江12月底全面停工是真的吗(浙江什么时候放假停工)
如何做t(t怎么把p做哭)
北京口碑最差的三甲医院(北京301医院最擅长什么)